HJ’s have over 200 stores nationally, mixing business and franchise-owned models. The majority of stores are privately owned and this brings complexity in terms of brand consistency and differing management systems.
These challenges led to internal discussions about the evolving needs of the marketing team and predominantly a call for an in-house design capability. Bringing design in-house means money-savings, a more streamlined creative process and efficient brand management.
The in-house design studio simply wouldn’t be able to function properly without moving ownership of all their brand assets and content internally, so HJ’s went looking for a solution that would help them seamlessly transition from agency asset-custodianship… and manage the behavioural change that would go along with it.
- We engaged all production partners
- Marketing asset distribution to franchise and company-owned stores.
- Project Management tool
- Talent expiration and brand protection
- Cloud-based storage based in Australia
- Integrations with IMD and Outfit
- Permissions management for franchise and head office marketing
This made the HJ marketing team quick, agile, efficient, cost-effective, seamless and in control.